Thursday, April 24, 2008

Infinite Wizdem

A letter from the Captain to me. The return address was Laredo, Texas.



January 6, 2008



Dear Zach,

With my dreams of becoming a professional wrestler looking bleak, I have decided to rejoin my ongoing tour of Arkansas' facilities of higher learning. "The Natural State" has proven to be a hotbed of sorts for these establishments and I have seen them all. A university is like a dirty whore--they take all your money and that is basically the only time they will talk to you. When they aren't turning tricks, they send you on a virtual phone humping of the campus, pimping you out to every department before you are transferred back to the second person you talked to. Patience has never been my friend, however, that happened to be the very name of the lady who finally helped me. So, I have nineteen hours left to go on a degree that I need desperately. Times they are a changin', and so goes the days of drinking beer without a care in the world. From now on beer will be drank because it will be a necessity. A bad day a work could spawn the itch, as could a stupid boss. I can't really tolerate stupidity in a boss, especially since he/she is the one who is supposed to give YOU the orders. I have found this to be the case in 99% of the workplace. Mind you I have never been one to follow authority very well, but can't one of them be smarter than me for fuck's sake? Idiots. I WILL be my own boss. I advise you do the same. Other than that everything is dandy. I will be spending a lot of time at the Village again, which will no doubt make for interesting correspondance. The Village. If you see Swisher tell him to stay the hell away from me. I don't need that bastard sticking his nose into my business while i'm trying to get some real work done. You know he called over Christmas and tried to get me to partake in Operation: Jesey Babus III. Can you believe that? I tell you he's gone mad! A regular freak--one of God's cruel jokes. I'll send word when I land at Peach Fuzz University.


J.R. Fliehr (Captain America)

No comments: